Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shadow Stamping with Gina K designs

I saw this great technique by Gina of Gina K Designs on Stamp TV for double stamping an image to give it a shadow effect. I loved the look of the shadow stamping, and the simplicity of the technique.

Now normally when I see an idea that I like for a card or project, I try to totally spin it to create a project completely my own. But when I saw this card by Gina K Designs, I loved every element and decided to made it almost exactly the same way. The design and all materials are from Gina K Designs. LOVE IT! Check out Gina's video on how to do this easy and fun technique here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!