Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Friday, August 19, 2011

Boy's Football Birthday Card

Hi all! My grandson is turning 6 on the 19th.... where has the time gone??? Seems like the grandkids are growing up so fast, and I don't get to see them often enough!

My grandson has been throwing a football - and doing it very well - since he was about two years old. He is playing in a league this year for the first time and his favorite team is the Lions so what else was I going to put on his birthday card?? He is all about the game face so I had to make sure this little guy had his game face on too - haha - I hope he likes this!

This little football player was cut from the Everyday Paperdolls cart and I used a silver, black & white pen to make it look more like a Lion's jersey. The banner letters were cut from Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!