Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Saturday, August 20, 2011

Amazing Blog ~ Must See!

Because I have been trying to do more challenges, I compiled a list of some of my favorite challenge blogs on my sidebar. However, today I came across an amazing blog that tracks 500 challenge blogs, can you believe it!? Feline Playful tracks and lists challenge blogs weekly with a description of the challenge and links to the blog. They also post images for any sketches needed. This makes it so much easier to see what challenges are being offered and I am happily replacing my sidebar list with their badge. What they do there takes alot of work and I for one am very appreciative and would like to send a big THANKS to the Feline Playful team!

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Glad you found the Feline Playful Challenge Blog- Thanks for adding the badge to your sidebar!

Erum Tasneem said...

Thank you very much for taking time out and commenting at Feline Playful! See you at the Feline Thankful Party!!!

created by connie said...

Thanks for sharing this blog. I have never heard of it. I have bookmarked this site.

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!