Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Hello Card

One of my favorite online stores for buying scrapbooking paper and supplies closed a few weeks ago (I'll miss you PaperAddict.com) but before they closed I was able to grab up some gorgeous papers and things that I might not normally have tried at clearance prices. One of those is the pretty yellow and green double sided designer cardstock I used in this card. It is Banana Pudding from their Luxe's Cashmere Sweater line. Love Love Love it, I am so glad I got several sheets of this design. I cut my cardstock pieces diagonally in order to feature both sides of the cardstock. Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Other materials used:
Solid paper and hello stamp from Papertrey Ink
flower stamp from rubbernecker.com
nestabilities, ranger super fine detail clear embossing powder, memento ink, sakura white pen

2 comments:

Uhooi said...

The cards are creative, sweet and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

created by connie said...

Very pretty card! Love the embossed flower!
:)

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!