I am so honored to have been given a blog award by Lisa at A Mermaid's Crafts! She is the owner of a blog I recently started following and you will want to follow too when you check out her blog. She is one creative chicky!!
So here is the award Lisa passed on to me:
Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog
share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they
have an E2 out share this award with 10 people
that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs!
So I am passing this award on to the following people, in no particular order. It was not easy to pick because there are so many talented people in this cricuty community, but here goes. These are some of my favorites.
5. Stampin' Meg
You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself:
1. My cricut broke when I moved last fall and I it took me 4 months to get it fixed - UGH!
2. I watched the infomercials on the Cricut for a couple of years before I actually bought it.
3. I am ridiculously stingy with my cricut blades and don't change them until I absolutely have to
4. My husband thinks the cricut is magic (hehe)
5. I refused to look at the E2 because I knew I would want it ;)