Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's the Buzz??

There is still time to get an entry in for Cricut Cardz challenge #37. Just make a card using only the colors orange, yellow, blue, black & white. Here is the card I will submit.



Materials I Used:
The flower was made by layering 1" circles after inking the edges.
The bee was cut from Just Because Cards cartridge, but I used acetate for the wings.
The sentiment is a stamp from Papertrey Ink.
Paper is from DCWV, Papertrey Ink, and Bazzill.

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love your card. Can't wait for our CCF bog hop next month. BTW you won that little matchbook calendar I made on my blog. If you could email me your addy I will mail it on Monday or Tuesday to you.

My email is luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com
(Of course change the words to the keyboard characters)

thanks! Sheryl

Celeste B. said...

Super cute card!!!! I found you through Cards by CG, congrats on the win!!! I love your creativity, keep it up!

Jodi said...

This is too cute! Just adorable and creative!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!