Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sweet Surprise - Paper Cutz Challenge #53

This card is going to a sweet friend who surprised me with a gift. I made this for Paper Cutz challenge #53, which required a project with an image of a monkey, skunk, squirrel or hedgehog. It is hard to see but the sentiment says "Such a Sweet Surprise". My skunk is hiding in a patch of sweet flowers, I hope my friend likes it!


Materials Used:
Skunk & Sweet sentiment from Create A Critter cartridge, borders are from Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake cartridge (love love that cart!)
Paper is from DCWV, Papertrey Ink and Making Memories
Flowers are from my stash (?)
Gave it some sparkle with Glossy Accents & Sakura gel & glitter pens.

3 comments:

*Star said...

Very Cute! I love how she's hiding in the flowers, Great idea. :) Have a great day!

Dorcas said...

I am so scrap lifting this one. I love it! You're so creative!!

Janice W. said...

How cute!!

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!