Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to school card for a teacher

I made this card for my daughter who teaches 3rd grade in Arizona, I think she will love it!


I cut the bus using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, and the kids from Everyday Paperdolls. I used my craft knife to enlarge the windows on the bus so that the kids faces would show in the windows, then when you open the card, that is where the kids are. The papers are from DCWV and Papertrey Ink, the patterned papers is from an old DCWV fall stack. Peachy Keen stamps for the faces and my white sakura pen for some highlights and the 'chalk' message on the blackboard. The school zone sign was printed on my computer. And the sentiments I made with my label maker, first time using that on a card and I kinda liked it! :)

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is so good! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a sweet creation. Your dolls are cute indeed

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

This is awesome!! I love the kids through the windows :)

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!