Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Penguins 4 Christmas & coupon alert

I don't know if you are familiar with Stephanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life but if not you should check it out for sure! She has the cutest stamps and a very affordable stamp of the month club, which is a great way to build your stamp collection. I just received her Penguins4Christmas set and it is so stinkin' cute I had to jump right in! I know I am a bit behind everyone else but this is my first Christmas card of the season.



Here is a list of materials:
Solid papers: Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: DCWV The Christmas Stack
Penguins, gifts, & inside sentiment stamps: The stamps of Life: Penguins4Christmas (colored with Memento Dual Tip markers & stamped with Memento inks)
Front of card sentiment: Papertrey Ink: Stylish Sentiments: Holidays (stamped with Colorbox Frost White ink)

Embellished with Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pens, Sakura white gel pen, corner chomper, ek border punch

COUPON ALERT: I picked up Martha Stewart's Living Magazine December 2011 Make it Magical and there was a coupon inside for 50% off one MS craft item at Michael's. Now maybe they put that in every magazine - I don't know because I don't usually buy it - but I got excited because it is my experience that MS craft items don't go on sale as often as other items and I would love to start getting some of her punches.

So thanks for stopping by, comments are appreciated!

3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute, I love how your penguin is juggling the presents :) thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

Nicole said...

Super cute card! I love that little penguin. The inside looks great too! Ohh, you'll love MS punches! Have fun with your coupon! :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

cute card, and yes her mag usually has a coupon for M's

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!