Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Saturday, April 16, 2011

CRICUT CARD FAIRIES BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP - DAY 2

Welcome to day 2 of the fabulous Cricut Card Fairies birthday blog hop! This is my 2nd post for the blog hop, and if you are returning to get in on the extra blog candy - welcome back!

I am continuing with the birthday theme and again using the HELLO KITTY GREETINGS cartridge.


This card was made with the image on page 39 and cut at 3 1/2".
Papers are from K & company, Papertrey Ink
Stamp is from Verve Stamps
I used Crystal Lacquer pens to give the balloons their shine.
The top and bottom piece are the 2 halves of a nestie label die cut.

I am still having cricut issues causing problems with cut sizes and I am not happy with the piecing of this kitty but it was getting no better with my 3rd attempt so I apologize for kitty's sloppy look :(




Now ~ you want some candy?? I have candy!! ~ You could win this HELLO KITTY cartridge, or the FOREVER YOUNG cartridge... or both!! See my post from day 1 of the blog hop (below) for details on how to win and for more information on the Cricut Card Fairies.

The next stop on the hop is Gina's blog , thanks for hopping along!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for my 3rd post - thanks!

13 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Brenda we are our own worst critics. I don't see anything wrong and my eye was drawn to the shiny balloons! Great job!

Diana said...

I think those balloons are so cool! I'm going to try that idea!

Glad I'm one of your followers!

Diana
aka Doodles on the Cricut MB
diana.reckaway@gmail.com

Tambo said...

great job and not sloppy. Sorry wrote a big note, but it got lost.
thanks, Tami
tambo1010 at comcast dot net
tamboscreations.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

How adorable! I love it!
Rachelle

Lisa said...

This is just adorable and the kitty doesn't look sloppy at all...she is precious! I love the effect of the crystal lacquer pens!

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

K Andrew said...

Hi Beejay,
thanks soo much for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you did! I love your card--Hello Kitty is my favorite.When I was in Japan, she was everywhere! lol!

All the Cricky Best,
K Andrew

Anonymous said...

Love Hello Kitty so this is I really liked. Added to my favorites. peggie barker944atmsndotcom

Kaitlin said...

Adorable card!:)

Kaitlin
angel1694@comcast.net
http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/

KathyJo said...

If your piecings are sloppy, mine must be downright trashy. The card if great.

Cindy said...

I'm with KathyJo, if you think this is sloppy I don't want you to see mine! But, we always see the flaws in our own work. I think this card looks amazing!

http://mylazycrafternoon.blogspot.com/
adamson79 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Just call me Vic said...

You know I would not have thought that this was sloppy at all... we are always hardest on our own works!

vegeater@gmail.com

Trickut said...

Cute card, I love the Hello Kitty cartridge.

Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net

*Star said...

That is such a sweet card! I love how you did the balloons! I've never heard of those pens before but now I'm going to look into getting some. Tfs and have a great day. :)

stars paper passion at gmail dot com
starspaperpassion.blogspot.com