Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BLOG HOP CANDY WINNERS!!!!!

Thank you to everybody who joined the CCFA bloggers on the birthday blog hop, it was good fun!


I had blog candy ~ 2 chances to win one of these cartridges.

1st chance -  comment on my day 1 post,
2nd chance - comment on each of my 3 posts, 1 for each day of the blog hop.

First, let me thank everybody who left comments. I appreciate the time you took and I loved each and every comment. Everybody is soooo sweet and kind! And if you chose to follow my blog as well, a big thanks! - I will try not to disappoint! ;)


I used 'THE HAT' program to draw names from a virtual hat.

The name drawn from the list of day 1 commenters:

The name drawn from the list of people who commented on all 3 posts:

So congratulations Karelj and Trickut!!
I will be contacting you for mailing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!