Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Friday, December 3, 2010

How to defunk my craft spirit - :(

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have posted. I had so much going on, a sick daughter and traveling across country to be with her (she is better now). Going back to work behind schedule and having to make up for it in double time. A move (I hate moving), packing, unpacking, all the awful things that go along with moving, and the saddest of all ~ a broken cricut after the move! :(
I know I can craft without it, I have before, sometimes I like to make cards purposely without my cricut, but I just can't seem to get out of this craft-free funk! Ohwell, I do pop on now and then because I love to see all the amazing things you all do... and  you do!

N-E- Way.... I will get back to it soon, in the meantime, I will keep watching what you all do! :)

1 comment:

Kel said...

Sounds like a pretty yucky time lately. So so sorry. I hope your daughter continues to mend :) I get in that funk too and it's hard to get motivated. Hopefully the holiday season will spark some inspiration. Keep your chin up. I've noticed that all of us blog crafters out here are here for each other not only for paper crafting, but to just be there to listen and support each other in everything :) I wish you a very uplifting and happy 2011!

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!