Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What an Honor! And Neverending Card

My blogspot neighbor Dorcas over at 4 Crafty Angels has surprised and honored me with a blog award! Who would have thought?! If you have not visited her blog, go check it out, she is such an inspiration and you will love her work! Thanks Dorcas!! As soon as I get the 'rules' in order and figure out how to do it, I will pass that award on.


Now I want to post a card that I just did for my daughter's upcoming birthday. This is a neverending card and if you have not done one of these, try it. It is surprisingly easy to do and so much fun. Click this link for a great tutorial by Dawn at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. (Dawn is awesome!) Anyway, I have been wanting to do one of these for the longest time and finally got around to it and I am glad I did because I think it turned out cute. Check it out!

Here is the front of the card and you just keep opening it.

Now here is the first open:

And the 2nd:

And the 3rd:

And then back to the front: (I know...neverending right?)

Anyway, I know my daughter will love it and I hope you do too!

FYI: I used paper from DCWV, My Mind's Eye and Bazzil. I printed the Happy Birthday lyrics and cut with Nesties Label #8, Not sure where the musical note stamp came from but I stamped it with Memento Dew Drop ink. The butterflies were punched with a fiskars punch. I added just a touch of bling with Sakura glitter pens. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cool! My boys would love this!

Dorcas said...

This is super cute! TFS!!!

~Dorcas

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!