Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sailboat Spinner Card

Hello! This is my first post to this blog. I will be posting pictures of cards I make. I have been so inspired over the past months by so much creativity on the blogs I visit, I am hoping to return the favor! Enjoy!

This card is actually a spinner card... well that does not spin. The sailboat actually slides across the card behind the waves. I used a square foam dot between the pennies to keep it from spinning. The sailboat was cut using the 'Life's a Beach' cricut cartridge.

3 comments:

DeniseD said...

OMG, this is so cute! I love it!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

What a wonderful idea! Cute card. Love the glitter on the sun and the dolphin jumping over the waves. Very imaginative!

Sue said...

I can't believe I've never seen your blog before. I will definitely be here a LOT! Beejay you are very, very talented and so inspiring. I've been wanting to make a spinner card, but thought I wouldn't really have a reason. Now, a gliding sailboat - I can't wait to give this a try.
Sue

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!