Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Friday, October 14, 2011

Super Easy Sewing - Cross Body Trick-or-Treat bags

I am taking a break from paper this week and making trick-or-treat bags for my grandkids. I though it would be cool to make them cross body bags to give them hands free trick-or-treating. These are the ones I made for the little kids, the bags are approx. 11x11 and the straps are 30 inches. I am making slightly bigger bags with longer straps for the 2 bigger kids. These bags are so simple to make, and they are reversible, machine washable, and the straps are adjustable! They can even be adjusted to carrying length if they don't want to wear them cross body. I hope you enjoy looking at this project, I had fun making them!



2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice project, I love the lining and the fabric choices are great. Tell me, does the strap go all the way across the bottom of the bag between the bag and the lining? I also like the buckle on the strap. You've given me some ideas and now I just have to get moving on them!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Happy crafting.
Sue

*Star said...

These are so darn cute! I bet your gandkids are going to love them!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!