Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Friday, September 9, 2011

Mix It Up Monday Challenge at Gina K Designs

There is a very special challenge going on at Gina K Designs for Mix It up Monday. A birthday card for a DT members who is 'fighting like a girl' against an illness. The challenge was to use the colors Pink, White, and one other color of your choice - I chose green. Here is wishing AJ a happy birthday and a speedy recovery!


My card is made using GKD stamps from Celebrate in Style and Springtime Silhouette. All papers are also GKD from the Springtime Silhouette kit. I pieced the skirt on the dress form using patterned paper and added Smooch in Taffy color and a green copic marker on the bodice. I also painted the scalloped edges  of the die cuts with smooch for a shiny accent. LOVE that Smooch! The dies I used are from Spellbinders and PaperTrey Ink, and I also used Memento Dew Drops ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!